Thursday, October 24, 1991

1991 Rugby World Cup - Day 1

Tomasin, Bachman and I left San Francisco on an America Airlines flight to Dallas. In Dallas, we met up with a number of members of the Tennessee Long Rifles Rugby Football Club. The group included a number of guys that Tomasin had played rugby with in Jackson, Mississippi. Together we boarded a long flight to Gatewick Airport in England.

I took this trip slightly more than two months after I separated from my ex-wife and about a month after the infamous coming home to an empty house incident. To say that I started the trip feeling more than a little reckless would be an understatement.

Depart from your local airport for Dublin, Ireland via American Airlines.

1 comment:

  1. Fun trip - humbling playing the high school sides :)

    ReplyDelete