Friday, February 25, 2005

El Retiro San Inigo 2005

Eight of the last nine years, Sharon has spent a weekend this time of year at El Retiro San Inigo, the Jesuit Retreat House of Los Altos. She attends a silent retreat for members of the legal profession; this session is titled "In the Footsteps of Thomas More." Last year, Sharon went by herself. This year, Liz went down with her. Andrea Turner is also going and bringing someone with her.

With Sharon gone for a couple of nights, I am tackling a couple of projects. Tonight, I am working to transfer a journal I wrote during a trip to Moscow and Germany ten years ago out of an Apple Newton Messagepad to a ten year old IBM Thinkpad 760CD using X-Port, on to a diskette, on to my home PC and into the blog. April will mark the ten year anniversary of the trip and I am planning to publish the journal entries and pictures from the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment