Monday, April 25, 2005

books, books, books

One of the people that I work with recently asked a series of questions about what people were reading.

What [book] has your attention? At a recent Sr. IT Ops meeting, the CIO mentioned Star Wars, Episode III - Revenge of the Sith; I am currently reading this book.

What are your top 5 books? This answer would change depending on my mood. Off the top of my head, the list would include three biographies, one science fiction and a novel:

There is a list of some of my favorite science fiction books on Amazon.

What is on the nightstand right now? I typically keep a large pile of books so that when I finish something I can pick up something else right away. The stack currently includes:

What is the best book you’ve ever read? I can not pick just one book... There is a list of everything that I have read in the last ten plus years on-line.

1 comment: