Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Paul McCartney Concert

When I first started talking about the schedule for this week, Sharon started calling me roadie. Following up last night's Rolling Stones concert at SBC Park, Sharon and I went to see Paul McCartney at Arco Arena. Sharon is a big fan of Paul McCartney and I give her tickets to the concert as an anniversary present when we were in Half Moon Bay in October.

It was a great concert and we had wonderful seats (Floor 3 Row V Seat 3 and 4). The seats were in the middle and a little over half way back on the floor. Joe and Cindy Larkin were there and we visited with them for a while before the concert started.

1 comment:

  1. I missed McCartney, but I was at the Rolling Stones show at SBC Park last Sunday. It's only rock and roll, but I liked it!

    ReplyDelete