Sunday, April 08, 2007

2007 Kings versus Rockets

Sharon, Jack and I went to the Sacramento Kings versus Houston Rockets Basketball game. I bought an extra ticket down low behind the visitors bench. The Kings had the lead for much of the game. Rockets went on an 11-2 run to go ahead 100-91 with 4:42 remaining and never gave up the lead to win the game by a score of 112 to 106.

The loss put the Kings very close to being eliminated from the play-offs. A Los Angeles Clippers victory tonight at Dallas or a Kings loss Tuesday at Memphis brings the official end.

McGrady was amazing; he had 40 points, 10 assists and eight rebounds for the Rockets. Nevertheless, I was mesmerized by Yao Ming. Up close, he dwarfs everyone on the floor. It is hard for me to wrap my brain around how big he is.

Lastly, Musselman must go...



No comments:

Post a Comment