Friday, July 18, 2008

Tomasin, Moore, Connor and Lindsay

When Wallen and I were in Phoenix for Spring Training, Moore mentioned that he was going to be in Northern California for a bike ride in July. Over the last couple of weeks, we coordinated a meet-up in Healdsburg.

I drove over Friday afternoon to John & Zeke's Bar and Grill in downtown Healdsburg. Although Connor was already there, I walked right by him. Tomasin showed up shortly after I got there. Moore, Lindsay and two other friends of Lindsay's eventually showed up.

For dinner, we joined several of the wives and a couple of the kids at the Healdsburg Bar & Grill. I would rate this as one of the worst meals that I have ever had. I had a small pizza that was essentially inedible.

After dinner, we headed back to John & Zeke's and finished the night playing some pool. I ended up crashing at Tomsin's in Windsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment